In this blog post from Town Dental Group in Mint Hill, we are going to talk in general terms about cosmetic dentistry. It is one of our specialties, and we are passionate about using it to beautify smiles.
Cosmetic dentistry is a group of procedures that can be used on specific issues, like improving dull teeth, or in combination as a complete smile makeover. Few physical improvements have such a considerable effect on attractiveness and self-confidence as a smile makeover. Excellent oral health and an attractive smile contribute to overall physical health and a high quality of life.
If you have ever wondered how cosmetic dentistry could change your life, please schedule a consultation so we can talk about it. The initial consultation is the most crucial part of any treatment plan. We can review the following issues:
- Your goals for how you want your smile to look and feel after the makeover.
- The status of your oral health.
- The distinct aspects of your teeth and gums that you wish to fix.
- Which distinct treatments are needed.
- A detailed explanation of each required procedure (e.g. porcelain veneers, dental crowns, inlays/onlays, gum contouring, crown lengthening, tooth implants, braces, or teeth whitening).
- You can see before and after pictures of smile redesign patients.
- Your options for how to schedule the services (all at once or over time).
- Information about conscious sedation.
- Answers to any questions or concerns.
- Cosmetic dentistry costs and financing options.
Contact Town Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):