A dental emergency never has good timing. At Town Dental Group, we feel that the least we can do to make an urgent situation easier on you is to offer convenient emergency dental care. When you need treatment from an emergency dentist, our team has you covered.
Situations that May Require Care from an Emergency Dentist
If you think may have an emergency situation, don’t hesitate to call our team. We will be happy to help you determine whether you need to be seen or not.
Here are some situations that typically require emergency care:
- Severe toothache
- Chipped tooth
- Cracked tooth
- Knocked-out tooth
- Severe cheek, lip, or tongue bite
- Unable to remove food between teeth
What to Do in Case of an Emergency
Our team will serve you as quickly as possible when you need it the most, but here are some tips about what to do to stay as comfortable as possible while waiting to be seen or while you are on your way to our office:
- Gently rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Use a cold compress to reduce any pain or swelling you may have.
- Place gauze over any bleeding.
- If you have a knocked-out tooth, either try placing the tooth in between your cheeks and gums or in milk.
- If you’re experiencing a toothache, one or two ibuprofen or aspirin may help a little with the pain.
Convenient Hours for Emergency Dental Care
Our goal is to provide quality emergency dental care at a time that works for you. We are open late so you can come see us after you get off work or when the kids are out of school. We also offer convenient weekend hours. If you need urgent service outside of our listed hours, we’re happy to assist you then as well.
Call Town Dental Group when you need an emergency dentist! We are happy to help you and your family members obtain complete oral comfort and health.